Ten Things Every Child With Autism Wishes You Knew
- My sensory perceptions are disordered
- Distinguish between won‰۪t and can‰۪t
- I am a concrete thinker. I interpret language literally
- Be patient with my limited vocabulary
- Because language is so difficult for me, I am very visually oriented
- Focus and build on what I can do rather than what I can‰۪t do
- Help me with social interactions
- Identify what triggers my meltdowns
We Also Recommend
A Parent's guide to Autism: Answers to the most common questions
Apps for Autism - Revised and expanded: An essential guide to over 200 effective apps.
Asperger Syndrome and Adolescence. Helping Preteens and Teens Get Ready for the Real World (softcover)
Asperger Syndrome and Adolescence. Helping Preteens and Teens Get Ready for the Real World.