Taking the Mystery Out of Medications in Autism/Asperger's Syndrome: a guide for parents and non-professional
- The Autism Spectrum
- Your Right to Make Informed Decisions About Medication Therapy
- Pre-Medication Treatment Assessment
- General Principles of Medication Therapy
- Monitoring Medication Therapy
- Monitoring Side Effects
- Development of New Medications
- Psychotherapeutic Medications
- Generic Drugs
- Selecting Medications for Neuropsychiatric Disorders
We Also Recommend
A Parent's guide to Autism: Answers to the most common questions
Apps for Autism - Revised and expanded: An essential guide to over 200 effective apps.
Asperger Syndrome and Adolescence. Helping Preteens and Teens Get Ready for the Real World (softcover)
Asperger Syndrome and Adolescence. Helping Preteens and Teens Get Ready for the Real World.