Color of Autism: Methods to Reach and Educate Children on the Autism Spectrum
Helpful chapters include:
- Challenges and Expectations: The Child with Autism Can Learn
- So Many Words‰ÛÓSo Little Time: Change Your Way of Communicating
- åÊI Never Met a Person with Autism I Didn‰۪t Like: The Importance of Teacher/Student Bonding
- The Classroom: Designing a Place to Learn
- Schedules: Making Sense of the Day
- The Fine Art of Cueing
- To Self-Stim‰ÛÓOr Not to Self-Stim
- School and Beyond: Homework
- Activities: The Daily Grind
We Also Recommend
A Parent's guide to Autism: Answers to the most common questions
Apps for Autism - Revised and expanded: An essential guide to over 200 effective apps.
Asperger Syndrome and Adolescence. Helping Preteens and Teens Get Ready for the Real World (softcover)
Asperger Syndrome and Adolescence. Helping Preteens and Teens Get Ready for the Real World.