Building Resiliency workbook. Self-Assessment, exercises, educational handouts.
- Optimistic outlookåÊhelps participants identify how optimistically they view and live life.åÊ
- Locus of controlåÊhelps participants explore the extent to which they believe they have control over what happens in their lives.åÊ
- Sense of selfåÊhelps participants explore the strength of their self-esteem, self-confidence, and self-concept.åÊ
- Ability to bounce backåÊhelps participants increase their ability to bounce back and recover from a setback.åÊ
- Change managementåÊhelps participants become aware of how well they deal with change, and develop skills necessary to accept change.
These sections serve as avenues for individual self-reflection, as well as participating in group experiences revolving around identified topics of importance. Each resilience scale includes directions for easy administration, scoring, and interpretation. Each section includesåÊreproducible exploratory activities, reflective journaling activities, and educational handoutsåÊto help participants discover their level of resiliency and provides reflective exercises and instruction to build personal and professional resiliency.åÊ
Facilitator Reproducible Guided Self-Assessments, Exercises & Educational HandoutsåÊResiliency has been defined as the ability to:åÊ
- Manage life's challenges, stresses, changes, and pressures effectively.åÊ
- Cope and adapt successfully to adversity.åÊ
- Bounce back to a balanced state after facing a major disruption in life or career.
We Also Recommend
10 Minutes to Better Reading kit: Humor Set Kit A (RL2-3)
10 Minutes to Better Reading kit: Humor Set Kit B (RL3-4)
10 Minutes to Better Reading kit: I Wonder (RL1-2)
10 Minutes to Better Reading kit: Mini Mysteries Kit A (RL2-3)